Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Computer Issues

Okay so I've been away for a couple days, reason being my computer took a small turn for the worse. The processor was having over heating issue, so after a small period of worry, I investigated further and found it needed new thermal grease, so I ordered some from tigerdirect , and few days and 20 dollars later my system is running again, seemingly fine. I guess time will be the real test.

For those of you wondering the specs on my computer, here they are:
Intel Core i7 processor
Asus P6T Motherboard
1tb Hitachi HDD
6 GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT graphics card (a little lacking but gets the job done)

That covers the essentials, any further questions just ask, and yes I built this one myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment